LIV Systems is convinced that sunnier times will come back and we will get through them together. But would like to let you know what extra measures we have been taken to limit the contamination risks of COVID-19 and safeguard the health of our team:
- Office employees work as much as possible from their homes, there is always someone who will answer you phonecall.
- Every team member will stay at home when they or one of their family members has slight signals of a cold or a flue.
- All visits to our plant and on-site of our business partners are cancelled.
- Truck drivers are obliged to wear face masks and gloves.
- Separate outside toilettes are made available for the truck drivers.
- Disinfectants are made available in the complete factory.
- There is a minimum of the 2-meter distance between workplaces.
- Physical obstacles/walls are placed between workplaces.
- Face masks are distributed where workers consider that they might be threatened.
We will be keeping you informed
The entire LIV Systems team